PLEASE READ THE TERMS TO ENTER:
NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT (CLICK TO READ)
This Non-Disclosure Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is entered into on ________________ (the “Effective Date”), by and between The Christy Adams Show and SevierTV, with an address of 309 Suite 3152 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN, 37863, (hereinafter referred to as the “Disclosing Party”) and_________________________, with an address of ___________________________, (hereinafter referred to as the “Receiving Party”) (collectively referred to as the “Parties”).
The Receiving Party agrees not to disclose, copy, clone, or modify any confidential information related to the Disclosing Party and agrees not to use any such information without obtaining consent.
“Confidential information” refers to any data and/or information that is related to the Disclosing Party, in any form, including, but not limited to, oral or written. Such confidential information includes, but is not limited to, any information related to the business or industry of the Disclosing Party, such as discoveries, processes, techniques, programs, knowledge bases, customer lists, potential customers, business partners, affiliated partners, leads, knowhow, or any other services related to the Disclosing Party.
This Agreement is not transferable and may only be transferred by written consent provided by both Parties.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Tennessee.
SIGNATURE AND DATE
The Parties hereby agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement and such is demonstrated by their signatures below:
COMPETITION GUIDELINES (CLICK TO READ)
- The competition is open to people aged 18-60.
- Competition is open to all U.S. residents.
- Those selected for the Top 12 and Top 3 are responsible for any and all travel expenses, including gas to and from TN, hotel accommodations, food, and any other incidental that might arise.
- The Christy Adams Show, SevierTV, and Ole Red in Gatlinburg will not be liable for any accidents, acts of God, or natural disasters that might occur before or during the competition that might delay or cancel the competition.
- Those potential contestants who submit videos will be required to sign a waiver stating they agree to all rules and regulations set forth by The Christy Adams Show and SevierTV PRIOR to having their submissions considered for the competition.
- Video auditions will begin being received at: firstname.lastname@example.org or SevierTV.com on October 1st, 2023 and the deadline to submit is at 11:59 pm on November 15th, 2023.
- Christy, Amy, Adam, Zack, Josh, and Joseph will then choose their favorite top 10 by ranking them from 1-10
- Those will then be narrowed down by which ones have the best rankings and a top 12 will be chosen
- Those top 12 will be notified on December 8th, 2023 in order to prepare for the taping
- The top 12 will be chosen at RANDOM to perform on the show over a period of 3 weeks. Taping dates are as follows: January 15th, 2024, January 22nd, 2024, and January 29th, 2024.
- The final show will be taped “live” at Old Red in Gatlinburg on February 5th, 2024 with the winner being announced that night. That winner and the runner up will already be known by Christy Adams, Adam Phelps, and Amy Curry.
- Any relative of Christy Adams, Amy Curry, Adam Phelps, Bob Sisson, Eric Dingis, Zack Runyon, Josh Addair, or Joseph Ayers will NOT be eligible to audition. Friends are welcome, however, to audition but no individual coaching may be given to any friend who might make it to the top 12 or top 3. Judges and staff MUST disclose any contestant that is their friend as soon as they audition in order to maintain transparency.
- Individuals, duets, trios, or bands are eligible to submit video auditions. Only those who audition will be allowed to perform IF selected. If a band loses a member during the process after being chosen, a replacement member will NOT be permitted to replace the one who left. NO exceptions. If that happens, the band or group will forfeit the contest. Failure to comply with this rule will result in disqualification in future competitions.
- Each contestant/band will submit 1 (ONE) country song, no longer than 5 minutes, by video to The Christy Adams Show email address
- The top 12 will then sing 1 (ONE) country song different from the one in their video submission for their semi-final on-air performance. The top 12 must let staff know if they will need a soundtrack at least ONE week before they compete.
- The top 3 will perform 1 (ONE) country song in the final, different from the previous two they have performed in the audition process and competition. The top 3 must let staff know if they will need a soundtrack at least ONE week before the final competition. .
- Each contestant is free to select their own songs they wish to sing as long as it is English and does NOT contain vulgar language
- Contestants may use a soundtrack or accompanying musician in their performances, including audition submissions, semi-final, and final performances
- The top 3 (THREE) contestants who make it to the final round will have a 3–5-minute bio done the night of the final “live” show at Ole Red in Gatlinburg. This will include but not be limited to describing who they are, where they are from, their biggest inspirations, photos of them, some memories of when they started singing, etc.
- All contestants who make it to the final top 3 are required to sign a non-disclosure agreement stating that they will not post on any social media, print, video, or audio that includes, but it not limited to, radio, podcasts, or call in shows to reveal the winner in any type of way before the show airs. By breaking the non-disclosure agreement, those who sign them will be in jeopardy of legal action
- Contestants may campaign as much as they want in order to garner text votes. Contestants may share their photos on any and all social media, print, tv, radio, and audio in order to get votes
- The top 3 contestants are urged to have their family members, friends, and fans there the night of the “live” performance.
- Songs that are used during the actual competition by the top 12 and top 3 must be memorized. NO karaoke machines or lyric sheets may be used during the performances
- Contestants will be judged and move on solely based on the number of text votes they get. Judges are there ONLY to give feedback on performances and to give advice on what to do in the future.
- Judges will include Josh Addair, Joseph Ayers, and Zack Runyon
- No contestant will make contact with the judges outside of the competition in any form that includes but is not limited to social media, email, letters, and/or through family until AFTER the competition is over in February 2024. We do NOT want the appearance of impropriety or favoritism.
- If any one of the top 3 cannot make it to the “live” performance due to illness, accident, or any other reason or if anyone is disqualified due to unforeseen circumstances, then the person with the next highest votes from the top 12 will be put in that spot
- ALL video submissions, taped performances, and live performances become the property of The Christy Adams Show and SevierTV, 309 Suite 3152 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863. By signing a waiver, contestants agree to their images, stories, and voices being used in the following ways, but not limited to, audio, video, print, marketing, radio, and all social media outlets.
- The prizes that are won will be given to each contestant as a whole. For example, if one person wins, then he/she will receive the gift. If a duet wins, the prize package will be split between the two. If 3 or more people are in a group, then the prize package will be split between them.
- The grand prize winner will receive a prize basket with items to be determined and the opportunity to perform at Ole Red in Gatlinburg. Ole Red will determine WHEN the winner performs (based on their schedule).
- Contestants MUST follow all rules and regulations set forth by The Christy Adams Show and SevierTV.
- The Christy Adams Show, SevierTV, and Ole Red in Gatlinburg are NOT responsible for any accidents, illnesses, or financial needs that arise from being a contestant on the show.
- All contestants are responsible for their own lodging, food, gas, incidentals, and transportation to and from the studio and/or Ole Red if selected as one of the top 12 and/or top 3.
- The Christy Adams Show, SeveirTV, Ole Red in Gatlinburg are not responsible for any act of God or nature that might occur that would prevent a contestant from performing or participating.
RELEASE AND WAIVER FOR USE OF VISUAL OR AUDIO RECORDINGS (CLICK TO READ)
- I understand that by submitting my audition to The Christy Adams show for possible consideration for Tennessee’s Next Country Star, said submission becomes the property of The Christy Adams Show and SeveirTV and shall be used for marketing purposes that include but are not limited to promoting the show and singing competition.
- Submissions may be used on social media outlets, print ads, audio ads such as radio, podcasts, and tv ads, and the personal social media pages of anyone who works for The Christy Adams Show, SevierTV, and Ole Red of Gatlinburg, TN, if necessary.
- I may be photographed and videotaped while participating in Tennessee’s Next Country Star by photographers and videographers acting for or on behalf of The Christy Adams Show and SevierTV, and Ole Red in Gatlinburg, TN (the “Company”).
- I hereby consent to any recording or photography taken of myself, my voice, and my likeness, and any costumes or accessories I may be wearing during the singing competition, and hereby give all clearances, copyright and otherwise, for use of my name, likeness, image, voice, appearance, and performance at such event.
- I hereby grant to the Company permission to use, adapt, modify, reproduce, distribute, broadcast, exhibit, market, sell, publicly perform or display, in any form now known or later developed, the Material specified in this Release and Waiver as the Material performed on auditions and or final performance throughout the world, by incorporating them into publications, catalogues, brochures, books, magazines, photo exhibits, motion picture films, videotapes, and/or other media (the “Works”) or commercial, informational, educational, advertising, or promotional materials relating thereto.
- I release, and hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its agents, employees, licensees and assigns (collectively, “Released Entities”) from any and all claims I, or any third party, may have now or in the future for invasion of privacy, right of publicity, copyright infringement, defamation or any other cause of action arising out of the use, adaptation, modification, reproduction, distribution, broadcast, exhibition of, market of, sale, public performance or display of the Material performed. I further agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Released Entities from and against any lawsuit or cause of action against the Released Entities based upon, arising out of, or otherwise relating to the Material, including without limitation, any cause of action relating to copyright infringement.
- I waive any right to inspect or to approve any Works that may be created using the Material and waive any claim with respect to the eventual use to which the Material may be applied. I understand and agree that the Company is and shall be the exclusive owner of all right, title, and interest, including copyright, in any derivative works, and any commercial informational, educational, advertising, or promotional materials containing the Material, performed on Tennessee’s Next Country Star competition.
- I understand I will not be compensated for use of the Material by the Company or have any right to any future royalties from or related to the use of the Material.
- I am of full legal age and have read this Release and Waiver and am fully familiar with its contents.
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
- In consideration of the risk of injury while participating in the singing competition to take place on the final competition for Tennessee’s Next Country Star (the “Activity”) and as consideration for the right to participate in the Activity, I hereby, for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, or personal representatives, knowingly and voluntarily enter into this waiver and release of liability and hereby waive any and all rights, claims or causes of action of any kind whatsoever arising out of my participation in the singing competition, and do hereby release and forever discharge The Christy Adams Show, SevierTV, located at 309 Suite 3152 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863 and Ole Red in Gatlingburg (the “Company”), their affiliates, managers, members, agents, attorneys, staff, volunteers, heirs, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns, for any physical injury, including but not limited to illness, paralysis, death, damages, economical or emotional loss, that I may suffer as a direct result of my participation in the aforementioned Activity, including traveling to and from an event related to this Activity.
- I acknowledge that the Company and its directors, officers, volunteers, representatives, and agents are not responsible for errors, omissions, acts, or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific event or activity on behalf of the Company.
- In the event that any damage to equipment or facilities occurs as a result of my, my family’s, my agents, or any person acting on my behalf’s willful actions, neglect, or recklessness, I acknowledge and agree to be held liable for any and all costs associated with any actions of neglect or recklessness.
- By signing below, I acknowledge and represent that I have read the foregoing Waiver, Release, and Assumption of Risk, understand it and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed, including without limitation the release of liability and indemnification requirements contained in this document; I am sufficiently informed about the risks involved in using or attending any event held by or at the Company to decide whether to sign this document; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent, and I execute this document for full, adequate, and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by the same terms of this Waiver, Release and Assumption of Risk. I agree that this Waiver, Release, and Assumption of Risk shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Tennessee law, and that if any of the provisions hereof are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit enforcement of the foregoing Waiver, Release, and Assumption of Risk as a whole.
WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING SUBMISSIONS
YOU CAN UPLOAD YOUR ENTRY VIDEO ON PLATFORMS LIKE YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, ETC. OR YOU CAN EMAIL IT TO CHRISTYADAMSSHOW@GMAIL.COM
(If you large to send through your email service you can send email via WeTransfer as well.)